Hey Cedric,

And I thought I got a lot of email! :-)

I too have not had much time to experiment.. However, I like your 'portal' examples
showing the ease with which you can build an app with talorable tiles.  I'm trying the
approach on a web-app that is not a portal... The problem I keep running into is that
some clients need to display the same data in a different fashion so currently I'm
toying with the idea of building up panels for different display needs and dropping
them
in as desired.. The gain isn't really the ability to make the app. dynamic.. rather to
be able to tailor the app using xml files....

My goal is to lower the cost of tailoring the app.. I have wondered how this would
stack
up against using a GUI dev tool such as Ultra-Dev to do the same thing..  As a
progammer, I favour the tiles approach.. Anyone else have experience here??

thanks for your time.

Jon