hi all,

I have a form that can have N number of images.  So in essence it's like the
Monkey struts example by Arron Bates except where he has bananas, i have
images.

The problems is that I have to associate a FormFile for each image, since
each image can be updated (hence an image upload is needed for that
particular image).. for example if N=3 then a user can update image 2 to
another image.  A user can also add an image increasing N to 4

I am using the nested tags for struts 1.0 (nested_tags_10.jar). So I have
this set up:

========   start of code =============
FormBean.java
 pivate ArrayList slideImageList;    (with associating set/get methods)  ..
contains a list of ImageItem

ImageItem.java      -- what is contained in the slideImageList
    private Image image;   // and image object containing image_name, url,
etc...
    private FormFile file;    // the FormFile I want to associate to the
image above.

Idealy I would want this on my JSP page:
<nested:iterate property="slideImageList">
       <nested:nest property="image">
            <nested:write property="url"/> </font>
       </nested:nest>
       <nested:file property="file"/> </td>    <%!--  this is where i get in
trouble --%>
</nested:iterate>

===   end of code ============
Since the nested tag does not have an associating html:file tag then I'm
stuck.  Does anyone know a way to get around this?

thanks,
- ej