From: days [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 15 April 2002 4:42 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Check All checkboxes

Dear All

In my jsp page, I have a checkbox named "Select All" that will automatically
select all the checkboxes that are loaded dynamically according to the
number of records I have in the database. And I'm trying to do this using
javascript like the following:

function CheckAll(){
 var len;
 len=document.forms[0].deleted.length;

 if(len==null){
  document.forms[0].deleted.checked = document.forms
  [0].chkall.checked;
 }
 else{
  for (var i=0;i<len;i++){
    document.forms[0].deleted[i].checked =
    document.forms[0].chkall.checked;
  }
 }
}

However, I have got difficulty implementing it coz unlike the "name"
attribute for normal html checkbox tag, the "name" attribute in the struts
html tag refers to the name of the bean. Anyone out there knows how to
overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance. (=^_^=)

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201
/splash.asp