You have a wonderful habit, Mark, of not answering peoples' questions that
seem simplistic to you, but instead exercising your limpid wit.  If your
ego must be massaged with inanities shot toward people new to
"this-and-that", try doing it off line?  Thanks.  I personally do not like
to be around "smart-asses".  Thanks again.