        <bean:message key="login.label" />

-----Original Message-----
From: Dante Briones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 2:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Internationalizing html taglib tag attributes

My mailer stripped the "html" out of my previous post.  Sorry
about  that.  Let's try it again:

--

Hello all,

         Apologies if this has been covered before.  I couldn't find
anything in the FAQ, and searching the archives was excruciatingly slow.

         Anyway, I'm trying to find out if there's a way to use a message
resource in an [html:submit] tag attribute.  I'd like to be able to do
something like this:

[html:submit value="[bean:message key="login.label"/]" /]

so that the text on the submit button can be swapped out for the
appropriate locale. Naturally, the above code is bad XML and thus confuses
the JSP parser. Is there another, (hopefully) elegant way to do this?

Dante Briones