Subject: Re: Iterate update
From: JDavids <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
So I did this in bean:
  public void setFstName (String[] names) {

        int j = names.length;
        System.out.println("XXX in set[]"+j);
                for (int i=0;  i<j; i++)                {
                 System.out.println(names[j]);          }

And in the html:text I did indexed="true".

In action, I printed an enumeration of properties, and the array does go
to the action!!! Great. Page/JSP tag work.

But the setFstName(String[] names)  does never get called.
What would be a signature of the method that does the setter in the bean?
Thanks in advance for help.

JD