Struts has a class org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction that will
probably fill your need.

In your web.xml, you can leave the default *.do configuration as is.
In your struts-config.xml, add the following action (in the actionmappings
section), and replace the 'parameter' with the jsp file you want to forward
to (and the /test with whatever you would like to call your action):

  <action-mappings>
    <action    path="/test"
               type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
               name="whateveryouwanttocallit"
               parameter="/index.jsp">
    </action>
  </action-mappings>

Restart, and now if you issue a /test.do you will be redirected to your jsp
page (through the controller). This way, you don't have to create an action
class, but you still can use the controller.

See the javadoc on the ForwardAction class for more.

-Manish