(first, I apologize for whenver this mail ends up getting there from another address.
Our work server is not getting our e-mail out correctly so at some point this message
might be duplicated from another address)

How do I use the options tag and display a value that is a combination of more than
one bean field? For example, below I not only want to display the bean property
"lastName" but also "fistName" so a sample option tag would look like in the source:

<OPTION VALUE="4">Doe, John</OPTION>

What I have so far which works fine for just displaying last name is...

How do I change the above so that labelProperty is also lastName and firstName?  I've
looked through the list archives but can't bring up information related to this. Maybe
this isn't even possible and I'll have to use the iterate tag over my collection and
then make the option names from bean:write tags ??

Thanks