Hi,

Getting myself in a bit of a knot with Struts custom tags...

I'm using <logic:iterate> to go through a collection, and I'm setting
the indexId so I know where I've got to like so:

        <logic:iterate id="app" name="user" property="applications"
indexId="appIdx">

Now, within my loop I want to know if this iteration is the final one,
i.e. indexId = applications.size().  Any suggestions of how I should do
this?  Ideally I don't want to have Java in the JSP.  I'm surprised that
the <logic:equal>  tag doesn't allow me to equate two beans, instead of
a bean and a constant, or have I got this wrong?

TIA,

   Ric Searle
   Web Application Developer
   --