From: Ingo Bruell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 April 2002 10:08
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re[4]: Why form content is put into the url

Hi Struts,

JR> Do you have cookies enabled in the browsers being used for test?
Yes. Sometimes.

JR> I seem to recall that Tomcat will negotiate a number of such things for
you
JR> unless you tell it not to. (But I might be imagining things.)
My application works like the struts-example (Registration). In the
example the Attributes were not passed in the URL. The URL look very
strange:

--- snip ---
http://172.31.254.100:8080/diplom-app/index.jsp?email=dsfsd&password=dfds&;
firstName=fdsfds&submit=Abschicken&org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN=
69e3e9246fc46cdcbddbc3297e9bb445&loginName=fdf&matriculation=sfsdf&status=1&
lastName=fdsfd
---snap ---

so long

Ingo Bruell

---
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<ICQ# 40377720>
Oldenburg    PGP-Fingerprint: CB01 AE12 B359 87C4 BF1C  953C 8FE7 C648 169E
E5FC
Germany      PGP-Public-Key available at pgpkeys.mit.edu

For additional commands, e-mail:

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed.  It may contain confidential and privileged information and
if you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and destroy and delete the message from your computer.