From: Christian Bouessay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 8:53 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Accessing form bean from inside a custom tag, take 2

Form-bean is stored in request/session.
And in a custom tag, you can access the property pageContext.

Why not using a code like :

MyFormBean form = (MyFormBean)pageContext.getAttribute("myFormBeanName",
                                 PageContext.SESSION_SCOPE);

or

MyFormBean form = (MyFormBean)pageContext.getAttribute("myFormBeanName",
                                 PageContext.REQUEST_SCOPE);

Don't know if it answer your question :-)
--
C. Bouessay