Hi all. I'm trying to execute the following simple jsp, but it's resulting
in a parse error on the bean:parameter tag (error message says Bean type
'java.lang.String[]' not found). If I take off the multiple="true"
attribute, it works fine. I also know that taking out the bean:write doesn't
help either. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

<%@ page language="java" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>

    <logic:present parameter="var">
      <bean:parameter id="myVar" name="var" multiple="true"/>
      <h2><bean:write name="myVar" /></h2>
    </logic:present>

Adam Kipnis
JAMDAT Mobile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
310.636.3126

"Why document? If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand!"
-Me