I am using struts 1.0.2 with tiles. I need to have a
login form (username/password) on a few pages. I
decided to put the form in a separate jsp file and
include it via tiles mechanism.

How do I create an ActionForward to return to the
"calling" page in case user's input was incorrect?

I am afraid that the referer http header may not be
consistent among different servers.

I thought of having a hidden variable in the form,
which would contain some kind of page id. But I don't
know how to get that page id (or uri?) from inside of
a "tile" jsp.

Thanks,
Alex