Hi,

We're currently evaluating the Struts Workflow Extension
(http://www.livinglogic.de/Struts/index.html) to see whether we can use the
authentication (and maybe the workflow) mechanisms within our own
Struts-based application.  Our initial findings have been very positive and
we have found the authentication to be effective and easy to implement -
thanks Matthias.

We are now trying to run a CactusServletTestCase unit test on our prototype
using the Extension.  We know these unit tests ran successfully prior to
modifying the code to make use of the Workflow Extension, but unit testing
after the modifcations produced erroroneous results.

Has anyone managed to run Cactus Test Cases with the Workflow Extension
successfully?

The log of the unit test shows:

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping    at
com.livinglogic.struts.workflow.GenericAction.perform(GenericAction.java:386
)       at servletunit.struts.CactusStrutsTestCase.actionPerform(Unknown
Source)         at
com.serco.tih.common.tests.TestCactusLoginAction.testSuccessfulLogin(Unknown
Source)

Thanks for any help/advice,

Chris

For optimum solutions that save you time, visit www.ds-s.com.