From: Andy Timm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 April 2002 2:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Forward after <check-login>

I have some pages which require a user to be logged in
and some which do not.  If the <check-login> tag
determines that there is no user logged in, the user
is forwarded to the login page.  I'd like to remember
where the user came from and forward them there after
a successful authentication.  I'm sure there are
multiple ways of doing this and I would like some
advice.  Thanks, Andrew Timm