Von: Oliver Kiessler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. April 2002 10:46
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: apache + tomcat + *.do mapping problem

hello,
can't solve this problem: i have webspace with a provider that uses
apache 1.3.2something and tomcat 3.2.23. i deployed the struts-example
webapp just for testing. so i opened my webapp in my browser and found
out that all the .do mappings do not work. whenever i access tomcat
directly (port 8080) everything is fine. what can i do?

thanks in advance,
oli