I think you present very good points and I agree with
you.  I think that it would be good to perhaps merge
the Struts Console work in with the JForms work.  What
do you think Emmanuel?  Perhaps create a new open
source project on SourceForge or something?  Right now
a gent from Sun is looking into better integration of
the Struts Console with NetBeans/Forte.  I've also had
interest from a group to integrate the Struts Console
with Eclipse.

-james
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

--- Danilo Luiz Rheinheimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>