Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com) wrote:

>Subject: Re: How to do 'isUserInRole(unauthenticated)'?
>From: Torgeir Veimo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> ===
>jfc100 wrote:
>
>>Is it possible to determine by calling isUserInRole('unauthenticated'),
>>where 'unauthenticated' is an identifier of the anonymous (i.e. the
>>not-logged-in) user?
>>

>A unauthenticated user will make the getUserPrincipal() method return a
>null for principal.

ok, but what if I want to select a tiles definition based on the
unauthenticated user like:

<definition name="user.login.welcome"
page="user/login/anonymous/welcome.jsp" role="anonymous" />

Is there a way to associate the 'nobody' (as specified in the
'unauthenticatedIdentity' att of the login module) or the null user with
a role or group?

Thanks
Joe