From: Micael Padraig Og mac Grene [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 11:41 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: NEWBIE HELP

As a person with considerable schooling, Mark, I ask you to please accept
some well-meant advice: when you say things that say more about you than
your subject-matter, other people will tend to think you are not quite
"right".  The corollary is that when you talk about personalities rather
than issues, you are not helpful.  You have become the issue.  Micael