Dear all

I have a problem calling the action class in my .jsp page. This is because on loading
a view page, I need to call the viewLink.do action class to retrieve data from the db
for display on the JSP page, however when user clicks on the submit button in this
View page, the action class "deleteLink.do" was called at the form action like this:

Therefore, I can never trigger the action class "/viewLink.do" in my JSP page.

This is what I wrote in my struts-config:

<action path="/viewLink"
input="/jsp/view/viewLink.jsp"
type="com.view.ViewLinkAction"
name="viewLinkForm"
validate="false"
scope="request">
<forward name="success" path="/jsp/view/viewLink.jsp"/>
</action>

<action path="/deleteLink"
type="com.delete.DeleteLinkAction"
name="deleteLinkForm"
scope="request"
validate="true"
input="/jsp/delete/viewLink.jsp">
<forward name="success" path="/jsp/view/viewLink.jsp"/>
</action>

Thus, I was wondering if I could call 2 different action classes in the same JSP page.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.
Thanks a great deal.

regards

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp