Not sure why you are saying "default".

If you mean that the local value was changed and you want to find out what
the default value is then all I can recommend you do is set the default to
some static final in a constants class (its really up to you)

If I'm wrong and you are just trying to do this:

<bean:write name="<put-form-name-here>" property="action"/>

then sorry for the misunderstanding.

JM

cos_020201/splash.asp

For additional commands, e-mail: