I do this.  Do you want to create the options from your beans, or are they like
"yes" and "no"?

To create them from beans, you will need a collection of beans, each of which
has the properties for the text fields, a property for the *selected* option,
and a collection for the options.

Then you just iterate through and set the name of the select box to the selected
option, and use the collections for the options tag.

Cheers,

Dave

Raghavendra Anahosur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/25/2002
02:29:02 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>