At last, Mark!!! ;-)

What error did you get with List of beans?  I do that all the time....

Dave

"Galbreath, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/24/2002
03:28:44 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)
Subject:  RE: html:select  how to use it?

Whoa!  I just cut-n-pasted Jim's refactored select into my JSP and it
worked.  Previously I had tried options on a complex object ( a List of
beans) and couldn't get the Collections iterator to parse the bean
properties.  But at least on a simple List of objects, it works great!

Thanks, again, Jim.

Mark