From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Struts reflection can't find getters on form bean

Hello,

I'm having the weirdest problem with Struts.  When rendering a JSP using the
In particular, it's when using <html:radio>.  In my form bean
wireTransferForm, which corresponds to the Java class WireTransferForm, I
have properties transferType and routingType, both of which are Strings.  If
I access these in the <html:form> using <html:text>, no problem.  If I
access them using <html:radio>, I get the error:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property routingCode of
bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN.

What is going on here?  Why would I be able to access a property with

Thanks!

David

David A. Ventimiglia

Wells Fargo Private Client Services