I just wanted to let everyone know that Chapters 1 and 2 are available at:
http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp

I also wanted to thank everyone for the great responses from Chapters 3 and 4. I
received over 75 emails of comments and suggestions, including 45 chapters with edits
back.

I really do appreciate the work that everyone has done and it will definitely raise
the quality of the book way above what I could have done alone.

Enjoy chapters 1 and 2 and I look forward to the feedback on them as well.

Chuck

--
Sent via jApache.org