From: Rick Reumann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 9:51 AM
To: Struts List
Subject: How to not print HTML on last iteration ?

Using struts tags how should I prevent the comma from printing after
the last <bean:write> statement? Normally I start a counter through
the loop and just don't display the "," on the first pass and then on
subsequent passed I would do "  , <%= b.getStateName() %> ". How
should I incorporate this using the iterate tag like I am below:

States:
 <logic:iterate id="element" name="statesSearched">
    <bean:write name="element" />,
</logic:iterate>

Thanks

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will
someday be noticed, and maybe, in some small way, they will be
acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by Man."
  -Jack Handey