Subject: multiple datasources
From: Arash Ramin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===

We have a couple datasources defined in our application (in
struts-config.xml).  The default behaviour for Struts is to initialize
all the defined datasources and make them available to the
application.  Depending on which environment we're running in, only
one of them should be initialized.

How can I do this conditionally?  Can I tell Struts not to initialize
the datasources automatically so I can do it manually in my own
servlet?

(Struts 1.1 beta 1, Tomcat 4.03, Sun JDK 1.3.1)

Thanks,

Arash