I get these messages from stderr every time I start Tomcat:

[ERROR] Digester - -Parse Error at line 198 column 60: Element type
"form-property" must be declared. <org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Element type "form-property" must be declared.>
[ERROR] Digester - -Parse Error at line 198 column 60: Attribute "name"
must be declared for element type "form-property".
<org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "name" must be declared for
element type "form-property".>
[ERROR] Digester - -Parse Error at line 198 column 60: Attribute "type"
must be declared for element type "form-property".
<org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "type" must be declared for
element type "form-property".>
[ERROR] Digester - -Parse Error at line 199 column 15: The content of
element type "form-bean" must match "(icon?,display-
name?,description?,set-property*)". <org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The
content of element type "form-bean" must match "(icon?,display-
name?,description?,set-property*)".>
[ERROR] Digester - -Parse Error at line 1664 column 72: Element type
"message-resources" must be declared. <org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
Element type "message-resources" must be declared.>
[ERROR] Digester - -Parse Error at line 1664 column 72: Attribute
"parameter" must be declared for element type "message-resources".
<org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "parameter" must be declared
for element type "message-resources".>
[ERROR] Digester - -Parse Error at line 1666 column 17: The content of
element type "struts-config" must match "(data-sources?,form-
beans?,global-forwards?,action-mappings?)".
<org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type
"struts-config" must match "(data-sources?,form-beans?,global-
forwards?,action-mappings?)".>

However, none of these errors hinder how the application works.  I'm
glad, but I'd still like to address them because they get my attention.

Anthony