Hi,
I'm new to struts and have a couple general questions.

1. With struts, once you make a request to the database and begin getting
results back, does struts wait until the entire result set has been
populated into the beans then transfer control to the JSP? The reason why I
ask this is that my project requires data to be displayed ASAP, although
additional data can be retrieved while the 1st page is displayed. How can
this be accomplished?

2. What is the max # of records a bean can hold? If I have 1 million rows,
can I put them all in a bean without crashing my system? I assume the web
browser would probably crash if all that data is displayed at once. How
would pagination affect the performance?

3. Is there some way to export the contents of a result set to a comma
delimited file (ie: CSV) and have the user download it?

Thanks,

Dean Chen