From: aa4086 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: vrijdag 26 april 2002 16:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: a little problem with struts ... plz help !

Hi!

I just joined this egroups list.. I have a little question, if you
could please answer it.

I am pretty new to the Java environment (just have read some
tutorials on Java, JSP etc) but dont have much of a real-time coding
experience. I have got a job, and I would soon be working on Struts.
Before I start working on it, I would like to utilize my time well in
learning what would be most useful for me, from the point of view of
starting with Struts and being comfortable in the same, as soon as
possible. I have around 15-20 days for that. Could you please suggest
what I should start with, and also a few tutorials and books. (in
short, could you please tell me what I should study for the next 15-
20 days and from where) that would help me the most for starting off
comfortably with Struts..

Not many people know about Struts (infact, as of now I too dont :)
and hence I am pretty much lost and confused with what & how to
study...
Any help from you would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Reshma

For additional commands, e-mail: