Hi,

tc323jboss241a,tiles+struts

Can anyone explain this to me. In a struts action servlet, I invalidate
a form-based-authenticated user's session object (successfully) and then
immediately call getUserPrincipal(), in the same servlet, which returns
the users name. It seems the user is only truely logged out once a
response has been returned to the client because the very next request
is treated as an unauthenticated user.

In this case I would like the user to be seen by the presentation layer
as being already logged out (i.e. as the goodbye page is constructed).

Joe

(How do I know it was successfully invalidated? Because I cannot access
its attributes when trying to see if it still contained the
username/password. I get a msg saying the session was invalidated.)