Can Struts messaging facilities deal with a browser's tool tips? I have "Show
Tool Tips" selected for Netscape v4.x, Netscape v6.x and MSIE v5.x (the three
browsers I'm testing). What I'm finding is that Netscape v6 and MSIE display the
following for a tool tip within my app:

        ???en.null???

Netscape v4 either ignores it or it just doesn't display the ???en.null??? text.
Is there a way to designate a message resource bundle for the browser's tool tip
text?

Thanks, ajTreece