yup, it's one of the most complete taglib I found :)

But, I do have a problem with the Totals of a group (can't get it working)
and the author of the taglib hasn't answered my mail yet.

But, for the rest that's an excellent taglib :)

As we're already off topic, does anyone know a good taglib to export in pdf ?
I'd like something similar as the display taglib. I mean, you just have to
insert a tag and it displays a ling to convert your page in PDF.

Thanks in advance,
Slimane