From: Ketan Malekar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 6:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help this newbie......

hi All,
I want to use struts framework in my upcoming project. I ve gone thr' the
documentation and it looks very impressive.. Ive downloaded examples given
and are working fine on Tomcat with JBuilder. But frankly I didnt understand
the flow... like whos calling whom. How link of registration.do redirects to
registration.jsp? Can anbody please exaplain me the flow. I would really
apreciate if u reply.

please help this newbie.
Cheers
Ketan