On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Struts Newsgroup wrote:

> Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:10:01 -0700
> From: Struts Newsgroup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: DynaActionForm example
>
> Subject: Re: DynaActionForm example
> From: Vic Cekvenich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  ===
> And another thing: Say I have a FormBean on One Page. But then I need
> its properties on another page that has other beans. If I lareay unit
> tested it, I can reuse.
> Specific example in use: I have a Properties Form that has an
> information about a building property.
> Then I have a Loan form. The loan form needs to display information
> about the properties. In XML dynabeans, I would have to code the XML 2
> times.

Not really ... DynaActionForm beans can be unit tested and reused in
exactly the way standard ActionForm beans can be ... all the Struts tags
like <bean:write> can access them transparently.  So can your unit tests:

  String name = PropertyUtils.getProperty(bean, "name");

works identically, whether bean is a standard JavaBean or a DynaBean.

Craig