-----Original Message-----
From: Rainer Jünger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 8:25 AM

Hi Mark,

> Why? (really)

We need to integrate an old own designed MVC architecure into Struts but do
not wont to rewrite have of it.
The old "ActionServelt" (controller) or dispatcher is getting his forward
paths out of a databasebean and it just works fine.
But for new interaction with userforms, login and database manipulation we
want to use Struts in future.

Rainer