I am trying to convert an application that was using jsp:useBean to Struts.
In typical Struts pattern, I created a xxxLoad.do for different type of
beans that I was putting into the request context.

For simple pages, I can simply execute a single xxxLoad.do and forward to
the desired presentation page (.jsp).  However, for some of more complex
pages, I need to execute xx1Load.do, xx2Load.do, xx3Load.do and only then
forward to the .jsp page.  For other pages, I need to load a different set
of beans.

What I want to do, is create a "composite" forward, that would forward to a
number of actions, and then finally forward to my page.  Is there such a
thing in Struts?  We are using one of the nightly builds, so moving to a
later version should not a problem.

Thanks.

-AP_
http://www.alexparansky.com