From: Hari Menon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 2:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: table creation using Iterate

Hi I have been getting helped out with couple of struts users.  I have a
question on the table population using Iterate tags.  When I use Iterate all
I obtain is the table populated with different rows.  Is there any way to
get the length of the bean so that I can have three columns and as many
rows.

For example currently I get data in jsp in only one column with 5 rows(bean
length=5).  I want to write it into two rows with three in each row.  Please
throw me your ideas.  thanx.