Muthukumar, you are kidding right?

Choices

1. Write your own applet in Java
2. Write your own Web Control in VC++ or VB
3. Submit a request to Microsoft to have this added as a patch to IE4, IE5,
and IE6.
   Be sure to copy Netscape on it so they can add it also.
   Oh and don't forget the fine folks at W3C to modify the html specs

<all-joking-aside>

What you are wanting is not possible with standard browser controls.
Although I have seen some really....interesting (for lack of a better word)
things done with style sheets, but that affects the entire control.

Good luck!
JM