I recently got two Struts apps (NoosApp, and StrutsExample) working =
within the Test Environment in Visual Age 4.0.  I was able to get the =
StrutsExample installed into a WebSphere 4.0 server (WAS) OK, but can't =
seem to get NoosApp to do the same.  I think it's dieing when it tries =
to pre-compile the JSPs; but the app will not start in any case.

One additional thing, how does Xalan, Xerces, XML-parser and even Struts =
get imported into WebSphere?  The Struts example ran no problem and I =
didn't have to import any of those libs into WAS.  That confuses me.

Thanks in advance.

DT