Thanks for threatening to stop the car, Craig.  ///;-0  But, could you
PLEASE answer my question about STRUTS.  It is about struts and only about
struts.  Flash file arrays (built by others) reference other Flash files in
the same directory, and I need to know, since the reference (include) is
inside the swf and cannot be changed by myself, can it be used inside
WEB-INF in struts?

Thanks