Hi,
Thanx for your help. It works.
But now there's another "funny" problem. Struts produces by pasing and
generating the select tag an infinite loop.
It always calls the getter-method of planningperiodid in my helperclass,
although there are only two elements in my pplist.
Does anybody knows such behaviour?
Here's the select - tag in my jsp:
</head>
<%
        List pplist = (List)request.getAttribute("pplist");
%>

property="planningperiodid" labelProperty="planningperiodid"/>

Thanx for your help

bjoern