Subject: Re: Using Reset with Checkboxes
From: Jose Quinteiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
You should check for the checkbox parameter(s) in the request, and set
it(them) to false if they are not present.

For example, if you have a form called "Foo" with a boolean property
called "fubar" that is displayed a checkbox.

In reset you would:

public void reset( ActionMapping mapping,
                    javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest request )
{
        if( request.getParameter("fubar") == null )
                        this.setFubar = false;
}