I believe the answer to this is 42.

Reid - I've actually already done this. I did this port using .NET, VB,
cobol, j2ee, xml, xpl. Then I hacked it all together using Perl.

I've posted the resulting work on my web site:
http:/www.YouReallySuck.com/I/am/a/bonehead.html

I'll be happy to spend all my time answering any question you may have. You
really seem great and you're questions are Brilliant!

FWIW -
Kevin

"Reid Tardy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/03/2002 04:59:32 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>