for one single parameter use

name="foo"/></html:link>

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Bouslough [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2002 4:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Embed <bean:write> inside <html:link>?

Hi Struts Users,

I can successfully iterate over a list, and use <bean:write>
to output the values like this:

    <logic:iterate id="foo" name="fooList">
        Foo=<bean:write name="foo"/><br>
    </logic:iterate>

Let's say this outputs:

        Foo=XXX
        Foo=YYY
        Foo=ZZZ

I would like to also wrap the <bean:write> tag inside a
to include parameters that are the same text as the output
of the <bean:write> tags so it renders HTML something like:

How can I embed the output of <bean:write> to be part of
the value passed to the page="" parameter of <html:link>?

-Shane