hi,
   i have stuck with a problem,The scenario goes like this.
1)I have a jsp page(first jsp) which shows partly details of some user information.when
user clicks on register button then he will move to another jsp where there
he will be entering some details,in that jsp(second jsp)if he presses the
save ,the page directs to another jsp where it will show the details of
the saved information.in that page the if the user clicks on the close button,he
will be directed to first page .The problem is when he clicks on the close
button the data in the first page has to be refreshed.The first page has
one controller and the second,third have another controller.so how to refresh
the data in one controller from other controller or how to submit two different
actions for the button,one after the other9depending on validations).hope
u understood the problem.please try to help me out
                       regards
                       narasimha