There have been MANY MANY discussions and tutorials on this over the last
few weeks.

Please go to http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/
and search for "WEB-INF".

Or take a short cut:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=short&config=
struts-user_jakarta_apache_org&restrict=&exclude=&words=WEB-INF

JM