Hi,

Can someone please give a brief overview of session management in struts
and tomcat.

Just from a developers standpoint, what does tomcat do for you, what
does struts do ontop of that (if anything) and what is required of the
developer in order to manage sessions within the webapp?

I can see that there is some form of session management going on without
me having to do anything explicitly in my servlet.

Thanks
Joe