Don't shoot me if you've already seen these.....

 * If con is the opposite of pro, what's the opposite of progress?

 * The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know, and I couldn't
care less.

 * Imagine, if you will, a world without hypothetical situations.

Last but not least, a lesson I learned all to well recently....

 * Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat
you with experience.

JM