thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Galbreath, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 11:06 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Form Bean vs. State Bean

Your form bean will hold the state if you declare
its scope="session" in struts-config, have a reset()
method in the bean that just makes a call to
super.reset(mapping, request), and synchronize
your mutators and accessors).

Otherwise, access the state of the form bean properties
in the standard manner:
String city = formBean.getCity();